18 December 2009

I hope this is the last post about line voltage

Tonight I read the power line at about 250.1 volts and the Mini E would not even blink. Had to even dig out the clothes iron to get the line voltage down to 248 before she would charge.

It is nice to know what is going on finally with this charging problem. But it is rather frustrating to deal with and not without risks. I think this is the end of the data collection for me.

I think I got word through the ramparts and into engineering at Mini, although there is no confirmation. Had to use the back door to get someone to listen, but that is the way it is most places, including where I work. It is not an ideal situation, but the engineering department can get flooded with noise and distractions if the guards did not keep the Visigoths from the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment