16 January 2010

Let me count the ways...

In our neighborhood in the winter, many people idle their cars in the morning to warm them up before leaving.  And since most cars run a rich fuel mixture when cold, the neighborhood smells like an oil refinery in Louisiana in the summer.  It Stinks.

This is not the only reason I love the Mini E, which does not contribute to this problem.

We heard today from someone who has an autistic child in the family that living within 3 miles of a major highway is a significant risk factor for having an autistic child.

This is not the only reason I love the Mini E, which does not contribute to this problem.

There was a report recently about the health problems caused by dust from automobile brake linings, which are still severe even though asbestos is no longer used.  I for one usually walk 3 miles a day but I cannot walk near busy roads or my eyes get irritated.

This is not the only reason I love the Mini E, which hardly contributes to this problem because of regenerative brakes which create no dust.

And don't even get me started about OPEC, geopolitical stability, global warming, and on and on and on.

These are not the only reasons I love the Mini E, which does not contribute to these problems.

Back when I did my long commute to work in a gasoline car, I was often exhausted by it.  Now with the vibration free and noise free and fume free Mini E, I am rarely fatigued by the drive.

Should I go on?  I think the point is clear.

There has been a lot of discussion on this blog about the issues with the Mini E.  They are minor minor minor compared to the advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment